Opp Railway station, VHMV+QVP, K...
Dr. M.Manogna is a young, talented, and renowned Kuchipudi dancer. At the age of 4, she started learning dance. She is very dedicated and passionate and an exceptional artist of today’s generation. She is an accomplished, prolific, and promising dancer. Dr.Manogna started her training under Guru and her mother, Smt. N.C. Krishnakumari Garu. Later o,n Dr.Sri Vedantam Radhesyam Garu trained her. She had given many performances in Hyderabad and abroad. She performed solo, duet, groups, and ballets. Out of all these, her famous well-known characters are Sathyabhama and Ardhanareeswara.
She completed a Diploma in Kuchipudi from Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University and Masters in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation from NTR University of Health sciences. She has been in the teaching profession for 9 years and shared her knowledge with nearly 100 students till now. She is the Principal of SKN Kalakshetram for 8 years and a member of the Kalapeet Cultural organization.
Awards and Felicitations…
● Received balaratna award at the age of 11 from C.Narayana Reddy Garu and P.V Ranga Rao Garu from Vaishnavi Art Theaters.
● Nruthya Chandrika award from Kalapeet Organisation
● Performed in Doordarshan for Women’s day celebrations in front of Vimala Narsimhan Garu.
● Performed in Chinna Jeeyar Swamy Ashramam.
● Received Felicitation from Sri Goreti Venkanna Garu, a famous lyricist.
● Performed in front of Pushpagiri Peetadhipathi Sri Vidya Shankara Swamiji Garu.
● Received award from Home Minister Sri Naini Narsimharao Garu.
● Her name was entered in Genius Book of World Records for performance with 108 students on pots
Choreography and Teaching Profile
● Choreographed various solo items
● Trained various Students and Employees
● Conducted workshops
● Well known for concept choreography
● Highly imaginative with a sense of deep involvement but without losing contemporary taste
Dr.M.Manogna shows promise of being one of the most committed and outstanding artists in the field of dance by winning rich laurels from both laymen and connoisseurs of dance.
Smt. Dr. M. Manogna